Places covered: Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki
Duration: 9Nights/ 10Days
• On arrival Copenhagen International Airport, you are transferred to Copenhagen City Hotel.
• Later in the afternoon proceed to Tivoli Gardens: Denmark’s oldest and a famous amusement park in Copenhagen.
• Overnight stay in hotel at Copenhagen.
• After the Hotel Breakfast, check out Copenhagen Hotel
• Enjoy the guided city tour of Copenhagen: It is full of historical buildings and ancient streets. You will see the Little Mermaid – symbol of Copenhagen and the Gefion fountain. The Royal residence Amalienborg Palace consisting of four identical facades, where you may get a chance to witness the change of guards ceremony, Christiansburg Castle the home of the Danish Parliament, and many more sights.
• Explore the charming canals on Nyhavn Canal Cruise
• Later proceed to the Copenhagen Pier
• Overnight cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo in Inside stateroom on DFDS
• On arrival Oslo Pier Terminal, after the Cruise Breakfast and check out the Cruise.
• Enjoy the guided city tour of Oslo: See medieval Akershus Fortress, the City Hall from the 1950s, the Royal Palace, Parliament and the National Theatre. Then continue with a visit to the Vigeland Sculpture Park, a famous park that truly has no equal. The park is home to over 200 stone, bronze and cast-iron figural sculptures made by the Norwegian artist Gustav Vigeland. Visit to the top of the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, a large ski jumping hill and get a breath-taking view of Oslo fjords. Proceed to the Bygdoy a peninsula on the western side of Oslo for a guided tour of Viking Ship Museum. The museum displays the world’s two best-preserved wooden Viking ships built in the 09th century, as well as small boats.
• Later Drive to Geilo for an overnight stay in hotel.
• After the Hotel Breakfast, check out Geilo Hotel
• Proceed to Gudvangen and get set for one of the highlights of your trip – Norway in Nutshell: This is a combination of spectacular train rides, impressive trips by boat and scenic bus ride. Be spellbound as you travel through some of the most magnificent scenery in Fjord Norway. Embark on an enchanting boat ride through the spectacular fjords. Be amazed with the splendid scenery as the boat takes you from Aurlands fjord into the Naeroyfjord, one of the narrowest fjords in Europe, surrounded by mighty mountains of up to 1800 meters. Arrive into Flam and wander around the idyllic countryside. Later change to the Flam railway line a masterpiece of engineering set in wild and wonderful scenery to travel to Myrdal. Cherish the beautiful huge mountains and thundering waterfalls as the train glides through tunnels and open stretches on its way down to the wild Flam valley
• On arrival into Myrdal change to the other line to take a train to Geilo. Get in your coach and drive to Oslo for an overnight stay in hotel.
• After the Hotel Breakfast, check out Oslo Hotel
• Proceed to Stockholm: The Swedish capital.
• En route, visit the town of Karlstad, situated between the cities of Stockholm and Oslo. The town is bisected by the Klaralven River with the Smiling Sun its symbol. Lake Vanern provides visitors with an opportunity to completely soak in its splendid beauty.
• On arrival into Stockholm, check in hotel for an overnight stay at Stockholm.
• After the Hotel Breakfast
• Enjoy the guided city tour of Stockholm: often referred to as the Venice of the North. Visit Fjällgatan to see the magnificent view of the Swedish capital, spread out on 14 islands with Lake Mälar on one side and the Baltic Sea on the other. See the Old Town with its fascinating narrow cobble-stoned alleys, the Royal palace, the Cathedral, and the City Hall where the festivities of the annual Nobel Prize award takes place.
• Continue to the impressive Vasa Museum, this outstanding museum, which houses eight exhibitions, is one of Sweden’s most popular tourist attractions because of its beautifully preserved wooden warship that sank in Stockholm Harbour during her ill- fated maiden voyage in 1628.
• Later go up on the Gondola to the Sky View – Stockholm’s landmark, a world-class attraction that takes you to the top of the world’s largest spherical building for a fantastic view of Stockholm
• Drive to Hotel for an overnight stay at Stockholm.
• After the Hotel Breakfast, check out Stockholm Hotel
• Enjoy the guided tour of Drottningholm Palace: which is the private residence of the Swedish royal family
• Later In the evening drop to Stockholm Pier
• Overnight cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki in inside stateroom on Silja Line cruise
• On arrival Helsinki Pier Terminal, after the Cruise Breakfast and check out the Cruise.
• Enjoy the guided city tour of Helsinki: By driving past the city’s busy harbor and shipyards and down the coastal road by Embassy Park, seeing the colourful open-air market, you will see Senate Square, home to an elegant Lutheran Cathedral, as well as Esplanadi, a popular shopping avenue where many designer shops are located. Visit the Sibelius Monument dedicated to the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius. The tour will also take you down Mannerheim Street – Helsinki’s main street, to see the impressive Parliament building, the National Museum and Finlandia Hall; Alvar alto designed this beautiful concert hall and convention center. Later see the Olympic Stadium Helsinki constructed for its hosting of the 1952 Olympic Games. During your sightseeing tour of Helsinki you will also see the unique Rock Church which was built out of solid rock and capped with a copper dome
• Drive to Hotel for an overnight stay at Helsinki.
• After the Hotel Breakfast, day for free.
• Visit the Tallinn from Helsinki means organizing ferries and transport in Estonia’s capital
• Cross the Gulf of Finland to Tallinn by comfortable ferry
• Enjoy the guided tour of Tallinn and see top attractions in UNESCO-listed Old Town
• Two ways ferry tickets and transfers between Tallinn Harbour and old town are included
• Comeback to the hotel for an overnight stay at Helsinki.
After breakfast, check-out the hotel and you will be dropped at Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport.