Madras Travels and Tours P Ltd understands the importance of of privacy of its customers and also of maintaining confidentiality of the information provided by its customers as a responsible data controller.
Kindly note the data shared with Madras Travels shall be primarily processed in India and such other jurisdictions where a third party engaged by Madras Travels may process the data on behalf of Madras Travels. By agreeing to this policy, you are providing Madras Travels with your explicit consent to process your personal information for the purpose(s) defined in this policy. The data protection regulations in India or such other jurisdictions mentioned above may differ from those of your country of residence.
If you have any hesitation in the processing your data and wish to withdraw your acceptance to share , you may do so by writing to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if such processing of data is essential for us to be able to provide service to you, then we may not be able to serve or confirm your bookings after your withdrawal of consent. For instance, if you want to book any Holiday package or any other travel related services, then certain personal information of yours like contact details, gender, dietary preferences, choice of room with smoking facility, any medical condition which may require specific attention or facility etc. may have to be shared by us with our vendors in each city where you will stay, and they may further process this information for making suitable service arrangements (holiday packages/Hotels etc.) .Such sharing and processing of information may extend to the hotel where you will stay or the tour manager who will be your guide during the travel.
Withdrawal of acceptance for sharing personal data by you for us to process your information may result in us not being able to serve your travel requirements. And we will be unable to process your travel arrangements.
“Personal Data” of the customer shall include the information shared by the customer and collected by us for the following purposes:
Information which you provide while subscribing to including but not limited to information about your personal identity such as name, gender, marital status, religion, age etc., your contact details such as your email address, postal addresses, frequent flyer number, telephone (mobile or otherwise) and/or fax numbers. The information may also include information such as your banking details (including credit/debit card) and any other information relating to your income and/or lifestyle; billing information payment history etc.
(1) Data available in public domain or received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (like name, email address, friend list, profile pictures or any other information that is permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information.
(2) Information pertaining any other traveler(s) for who you make a booking In such case, you must confirm and represent that each of the other traveler(s) for whom a booking has been made, has agreed to have the information shared by you disclosed to us and further be shared by us with the concerned service provider(s).
(3) If you request Madras Travels to provide visa related services, then copies of your passport, bank statements, originals of the filled in application forms, photographs, and any other information which may be required by the respective embassy to process your visa application.
The Personal data collected maybe used in the following manner:
We may also use your Personal data for several reasons including but not limited to:
• confirm your reservations with respective service providers;
• keep you informed of the transaction status;
• send booking confirmations either via sms or Whatsapp or any other messaging service;
• send any updates or changes to your booking(s);
• allow our customer service to contact you, if necessary;
• customize the content of our website, mobile site and mobile app;
• request for reviews of products or services or any other improvements;
• send verification message(s) or email(s);
• validate/authenticate your account and to prevent any misuse or abuse.
All payments on the Website are secured. This means all Personal Information you provide is transmitted using TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption. TSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Customer must be atleast 18 year of age or above to have any transaction directly with Madras Travels and undertake the authority/responsibility for them and for others for whom they book and share the consent for processing the personal data.
You may withdraw your consent to submit any or all Personal Information or decline to provide any permissions on its Website as covered above at any time. In case, you choose to do so then your access to the Website may be limited, or we might not be able to provide the services to you. You may withdraw your consent by sending an email to email@example.com